China M&A Forum 2017
19 October 2017, Four Seasons Hotel Pudong, Shanghai
AVCJ and Mergermarket are proud to present the China M&A Forum 2017, which will look into M&A in China and its growing importance in the global M&A marketplace. We will bring together senior government officials, private equity investors, corporate executives, financial advisors, and legal professionals from across the globe, to identify the key drivers, opportunities, and challenges affecting M&A within and outside of China.
What will be discussed?
- The evolvement of China M&A in 2017 and the outlook for 2018 and beyond.
- Inbound and outbound M&A: Key drivers, deal sourcing trends, and challenges.
- One Belt One Road and its M&A opportunities.
- Solutions to finance your deals.
- How private equity firms can be successful partners in M&A transactions.
- Hot sectors for acquisition by Chinese buyers.
- Winning strategies for M&A - from deal sourcing and negotiation to post-merger integration.
2016 Forum Key Statistics:
Testimonials from our delegates:
"The China M&A Forum was a notable event, attracting serious practitioners and industry observers for a day of stimulating conversation on an increasingly important subject."
Michael Weiss, VP, Investments, SANPOWER GROUP
"The forum provided a venue where the cross-nation and cross-sector participants were encouraged to exchange their candid views on various aspects of the M&A landscape in China. It was extremely informative and added significant value to my daily work."
Michael Hua, Director, New Business Development, JOHNSON & JOHNSON MEDICAL ASIA PACIFIC
"China M&A Forum was a great event where intelligence converges in a friendly and interactive manner."
Xavier Xie, Partner, TVM Capital
If you wish to sponsor our event, please do not hesitate to contact Darryl Mag at email@example.com / +852 2158 9639.
For any other enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org